Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Playlist

Hey guys! I just wanted to share the songs that I've been listening to ON REPEAT in my iPod while I'm doing my workout. Personally, its really important for me to listen to music that constantly keeps me moving and gives me the drive to move my body and work out tons of sweat! For this post, i'm going to share 10 songs that is on constant repeat and if you have any songs to share, write a comment for me or tweet me :D I'm always on the lookout for great songs..

1. W.T.P by Eminem
I LOVE THIS SONG! In case you don't know, I'm very very into hip hop ever since i rediscovered Mr Marshall Bruce Mathers aka Eminem/Slim Shady. This particular song really energizes me to the point when i step out of my house to walk to the stadium, this is the 1st song that i will press play. I mean come on, who doesn't feel pumped to do your workout when the first line is, " Now first of all, I'm the boss.."


2. I'm Good by Blaque
The first time i heard this song was when it was featured in the movie, Honey and believe me when i say that that is probably the only movie that i know that Jessica Alba can be defined as "hot". The beat itself is sickkk and you should probably watch the music video. I wish there's more old school RnB music such as this..btw, RIP Katina (she's the one with the hat)


3. Forever by Drake 
Jay Z called this "the best track and posse" in 2009. That statement itself alone should make anyone want to include this in your iPod. By the time you hear the beginning right till the end, i think you would know which one had the best verse in this song. 

4. Cockiness by Rihanna
I chose this song because of its beat and lyrics. The beat is definitely great when you are slowing down and sounds amazing when you do sit ups and crunches. First of all, the lyrics are bold and bold is an understatement. However, this song is my NUMBER ONE when i need that confidence boost and I'm seriously not joking. RiRi is definitely the princess of pop in my opinion.


5. B.O.B by Outkast
I think the only song that everyone know from Outkast is Hey Ya but you haven't heard anything else and thats why I'm introducing to you , B.O.B. The chorus is bloody catchy and easily one of my top 5 when I'm jogging or trying to quicken my pace.

6. Harder to Breathe by Maroon 5
I would never expect a song like this with the accompanying beat from Maroon 5. Adam Levine is divine in this song and initially, i didn't like the song but it grew on me and now i'm obsessed!

7. Lose Control by Missy Elliot
I love old school hip hop and before there was Nicki Minaj, there was Missy E. This song with Ciara on the vocals is absolutely mind blowing!! Ciara is one of my inspirations and i love how Ciara dances in her music videos and yes, i imagine myself as Ciara when i dance.

8. Get Right by Jennifer Lopez
When i saw the music video, i was completely blown away by J.Lo's abs!!! OMG, i want those abs and I'm almost there, i think. She still looks real good though and this is one of her songs that has the right beat and rhythm for someone to get those legs moving.

9. In Da Club by 50cent
Seriously, who doesn't have this in their workout list has truly been living in a cave. Enough said.

10. Won't Back Down by Eminem
LOVE THIS!! I'm a huge fan of Pink and when she was included in this track, i literally jumped up and down!!! And the message of this song is amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment